February 2, 2020
Why did the alert emails stop?
In early 2019, Sage announced they would no longer send notifications to customers regarding new product releases and alerts via email as they have done in the past. Sage sent out alerts that all customers who wished to continue to receive these notifications must go to Sage City to sign up for the product(s) they wish to be notified on. Sage City is the official community of Sage for customers to learn about their products and to interact with others in the Sage community.
How to subscribe
- Go to Sage City at www.SageCity.com.
- Click the user icon in the upper right-hand corner. If you are already signed in, your profile picture displays instead of the icon. Skip to step 4. If you are not signed in and you already have a portal account or Sage City account, enter your user name and password, then click Sign in. Skip to step 4.
- If you do not have an existing portal account or Sage City account, select Join here, then fill out the requested information, and click Join now.
- Hover over Support Groups and select your country.
- Select the Sage Construction & Real Estate product.
- Select Forums then any of the forums that you’re interested in receiving updates about:
a. Sage 300 CRE Announcements, News, and Alerts.
b. Sage 100 Contractor Announcements, News, and Alerts.
c. Sage Estimating Announcements, News, and Alerts.
- Click More on the right-hand side, then select Turn Forum notifications on.
Still have questions about “Why am I no longer getting notification emails from Sage?” Aktion can help. Contact your Aktion Support Specialist or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.