ERP Upgrade: Why Doing Nothing Isn’t An Option
Get the full story in a free downloadable report by Aberdeen Group.
If you’re not sure which ERP solution can best meet your needs, doing nothing may seem to be your best bet. But according to Aberdeen Group, new ERP technology can boost your business performance in several important categories. How long can you afford to wait?
Start building your business case for a new ERP system now. This free report will help.
“Those on the latest version of ERP performed better in days sales outstanding (DSO), complete and on-time delivery, internal schedule compliance, inventory accuracy, and customer satisfaction than those that either do not have ERP, or are on an older version.”
In “The Cost of Doing Nothing: Why You Can’t Afford to Sit on an ERP Software Decision,” you’ll learn:
- Hard data to prove that upgrading ERP can improve business performance.
- The most common reason many companies have no ERP system—and why it’s no longer valid.
- Six ways a lack of ERP hurts your business.
- The real cost of avoiding an ERP decision.
- Four emerging technologies you can exploit through your new ERP.