Virtualization is a proven software technology that is rapidly transforming the IT landscape and fundamentally changing how computing is done. Virtualization breaks traditional boundaries and allows a physical server to safely and reliably run multiple “virtual machines” at the same time, each with its own operating system and application – pooling system resources that can be dynamically managed with a high level of flexibility, availability, and reliability.
Is Virtualization right for your company?
- Are you able to successfully manage IT with a reduced IT budget?
- Do you have time and budget for strategic projects or are you just “Keeping the lights on”?
- Are you able to adapt quickly to business changes?
- Can you provide services to your customers on demand?
- Are you comfortable that you can secure your data in a global environment
Visit our Virtualization Products and Services tabs for more information.
- Increase utilization rates from 5-15% to up to 80+%
- Achieve server consolidation ratios of 10:1 and greater
- Reduce power and cooling costs and associated carbon emissions by 80%
- Simplified centralized management and improve server to administrator ratio by > 50%
- Contain server sprawl and defer/reduce datacenter expansion costs
- Reduce the cost and complexity of availability and disaster recovery while speeding up recovery