Sage SQL Estimating: Powerful new enhancements
The newest version of Sage Estimating is now MS-SQL compatible and packed full of new capabilities. Learn more about upgrading to Sage SQL Estimating – features and benefits as well as the future of the pervasive version.
Sage expects to retire product support for the Pervasive Version of Estimating Standard and Extended in the Fall of 2018. Please consider the following critical information and then talk with your Aktion consultant to review the process of migrating to SQL Estimating.
Critical Information you need to know
- Sage SQL Estimating is compatible with
- Sage 300 CRE (v16.1 or higher)
- Sage 100 Contractor (v20 or higher)
- External reports from Crystal and Excel may need to be re-written for the SQL version of Sage Estimating, Accounting and Project Management.
- eTakeoff Bridge is fully compatible with the SQL version of Sage Estimating.
- The following Sage Estimating features are not currently available in the SQL version:
- Scheduling Integrator
- Multiple Currencies
- Multiple Prices / Productivities
- Digitizer boards
New Features of SQL Estimating
Sage SQL Estimating continues the tradition of helping construction firms gain a competitive advantage with faster, more accurate estimates that help you land more jobs at higher profitability.
If you haven’t upgraded your estimating software, your company is missing out on powerful, customer-requested features and enhancements that help you better safeguard estimate data, increase estimating efficiency, and personalize your reports.
The newest version of Sage Estimating (formerly “Timberline Estimating”) is MS-SQL compatible and is packed new capabilities, including:
- Undo/Redo Functionality
- Integrated Alternates
- Virtual Licensing (No more USB Keys)
- Refreshed user interface for a more modern look and feel
- A dramatically simplified installation process
- New database management tools
- Expanded Copy Assembly functionality
- Automatic over line quantity calculations
- Expanded field widths
- Improved performance
- Improved database security
Sage SQL Estimating – What’s included and is it right for me?
We created a video overview of the features and benefits, and additional resources are available below to help guide you through the process.
Sage SQL Estimating Resource Documents
Click on these links below to download resources
for upgrading to Sage Estimating SQL:
- Sage Estimating (SQL) Getting Started Guide
- Sage Estimating (SQL) System Requirements
- Sage Estimating (SQL) Release Notes
- Sage Estimating (SQL) Installation and Administration Guide
- Sage Estimating (SQL) Feature Comparison Matrix
- Sage Estimating (SQL) Server Guide
- Sage Estimating Sage 100 Contractor (SQL) Integration Guide
- Sage Estimating (SQL) Options Guide
- Creating Sage Estimating (SQL) Reports with SAP Crystal Reports
- Sage Estimating (SQL) Alternates Guide
Aktion is ready to help!
Please complete and submit the Sage SQL Estimating User Questionnaire
A representative from Aktion will then contact you to schedule an upgrade planning discussion.