The Aktion professional services team enables our customers to rapidly recognize the value of their software investment in a responsible, timely and cost effective fashion by providing our customers consulting, design, development and project management services. To strengthen the professional services team, we are looking for an:
Application Consultant- Acumatica
– Provide implementation services, including process consulting, system configuration, testing, training, project management and go live support
– Facilitate business process discussions between client and technical staff
– Identify and scope client required system customizations
– Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of Acumatica and supporting technologies
– Provide presales support as necessary
– Provide ongoing client account management and support
– Strong knowledge of project accounting processes, including operations and financials
– Minimum 3 years of experience with Acumatica, Intacct, Deltek, MS Solomon or similar software, either as an end user or consultant
– Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
– Excellent communication and problem solving skills
– Some travel is required
– Secondary education with degree
Job Location (Regional Options)
- Charlotte, NC
- Washington DC
- Baltimore, MD
This full-time position is responsible for delivering end-to-end Acumatica implementation projects. Post implementation client relationship management skills are necessary to provide our customers with a world class IT partner experience. The position requires extensive knowledge of wholesale distribution concepts and software application knowledge.
Candidate must be professional, highly organized and motivated.
Competitive compensation package along with full benefits.
Please forward your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the job application below.