Being responsive, innovative and providing
consistent delivery of leading edge technologies
are the foundation of everything we do.
We view our role as IT architects who partner with our customers to create a comprehensive technical roadmap that supports continued growth and profitability. We understand technology and the important role it serves. When the right solution is selected and implemented, it is a corporate asset than can deliver significant ROI.
Our customers rely on Aktion Associates to be responsive, innovative and to provide consistent delivery of leading edge technologies. We do this every day, 24/7. To deliver this level of service, Aktion employs nearly 100 IT professionals including software engineers, application specialists, networking engineers, consultants, industry specialists and support staff. Our headquarters are located in Maumee, OH with satellite offices in Columbus and Cleveland, OH; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL, and Charlotte, NC.
Aktion’s products and services include:
- Hardware – IBM System I, System x, System P
- IBM Middleware — Lotus, Rational, WebSphere, Information Management
- Virtualization – Server/Desktop/Storage
- Web Development/Integration services
- Application Solutions for High Availability, Disaster Recovery, CRM, Electronic Commerce
- Database Administration – Microsoft Access, MS SQL, My SQL, Informix
- Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint, Microsoft Office and Dynamics CRM
- Aktion Hosted Application Services and Managed Services/Remote Monitoring and Back Up/IT Hotline
- Software Engineering – Domino, Microsoft Access, Excel, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, .NET Framework, C#, PHP, WebSphere, Rational, Delphi
- Networking Engineering – Security, Consulting, Design, Install, Support
- Industry-specific software including Manufacturing/Wholesale Distribution/Construction/Architects & Engineers/Professional Services Firms
- Industry Consulting
Aktion is a proud member
of the Better Business Bureau.